10 easy steps to the perfect bathroom
- Determine what type of products you need according to the use and users of the bathroom.
- Measure your space.
- Produce a scale version floor plan.
- Plot position of the products - make best use of space and include extra room around the products for moving around.
- Plan out your plumbing, including water supply and waste requirements.
- Plan for storage, lighting, heating and ventilation.
- Get a quote - include cost of products, installation and extras such as flooring and tiles.
- Appoint an installer and purchase the products, but don't remove old fittings until the new ones have been delivered and checked for damage.
- Add the finishing touches such as mirrors and other accessories to your new bathroom.
- Enjoy it!